Add This Wonder Elixir to Your Skincare Routine to Achieve Flawless Skin
You may think you have your skincare routine down to a science. Cleanse, mask, moisturize, sunscreen, repeat. Well, if you haven’t added a face serum into the mix, you may be missing out. Not sure why, exactly, you should be making room in your routine for one? If you re open to the idea of upgrading your skin care regimen, keep reading to learn all about face serums and the many reasons to use them.
What is a serum?
Face serums are lightweight moisturizers that contain a higher concentration of active
ingredients — like hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid, and vitamin C — than typical facial
moisturizers. Known for their effectiveness, face serums are often used to manage specific skin care concerns, such as wrinkles. Serums will also typically be thinner than a moisturizer and are designed to hydrate, protect and nourish your skin. They target several skin problems like:
● Fine lines and wrinkles
● Dark spots
● Acne and clogged pores
● Uneven skin tone
● Redness and sensitivity
Which is the best face serum?
If you are looking for the best serum then Re-serum from Skinlocity is the right one that boosts radiance while reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Furthermore, it is packed with active antioxidants that visibly tighten and moisturize the skin, decrease fine lines and wrinkles, and optimize overall skin health.
Skinlocity’s mission is to deliver high-quality skincare products that are free from harmful
ingredients. They use super-effective, lab-tested nutrients in Re-Serum like:
● Antioxidant Glutathione
● Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid
● Anti-aging Maca Root Extract
Re-Serum boosts radiance, virility, and visibly reduces lines and wrinkles. It clears, tightens, and moisturizes skin. This serum is the best solution to recharge, rebuild and rejuvenate younger- looking skin.
Top Benefits of a face serum
● Hydrates the skin deeply due to hyaluronic acid
● Reduces skin inflammation leading to skin irritation
● Prevents skin breakouts while treating oily skin
● Brings back radiant, youthful skin due to anti-aging properties.
Choosing the right face serum
Consider the following when choosing a face serum:
1) Your skin type:
● If you have dry skin, go for serums with Vitamin E, glycolic acid, or hyaluronic acid
● If you have normal skin, go for a serum with glycolic-acid
● For dull skin, go for a serum with antioxidants like green tea
2) The issues with your skin:
● If you have acne-prone skin, look for serums with Vitamin C for collagen production,
retinol for reducing inflammation, zinc for calming irritated skin, and salicylic acid to
● For uneven skin tone and dark spots, go for a serum with plant ingredients like licorice
Getting the best out of a face serum
Face serums can be applied day and night after face cleansing. The ideal age to start using face serums is the late 20s and early 30s when the first signs of aging appear.
● Wash your face before applying a serum
● Apply on damp skin for easy penetration into the skin
● Avoid serums with colors and fragrances
● Apply serum before moisturizer
Face serums are highly beneficial for your skin, making them a wonder-elixir in your daily
skincare routine for achieving flawless skin. Choose a serum according to your skin type and needs. Consult a dermatologist if you are not sure which type would be best for your skin.