Table of Contents
How do I download /recover/decrypt my Bitcoin DAT wallet? | Easy Solutions
Download your Bitcoin DAT wallet:
Nowadays, it is necessary to download the Bitcoin DAT wallet, but it is essential in this world. We think it is a complicated method, but it is not tricky. You have to follow the rules to get this. I am telling you the advanced technique, but you can’t be confused if you go through the sequence.
Principles to download:
- First of all, you have to send funds to Bitcoin at the given address, and you have to remember that Bitcoin is not a wallet you are going to use, which is beneficial.
- You don’t need to wait long before transferring funds because it is straightforward.
- Now here is the further procedure to solve this issue.
- First, you have to install a Bitcoin wallet on your mobile.
- Then you have to open the Bitcoin core in the Bitcoin app of Bitcoin.
- Now you have a debug console, which is inside the Bitcoin core.
- You also have to gather information about that to use it easily.
- Now you have to do the raw transaction.
- Then you can sign in for a further procedure.
- Sign in the raw transaction.
- Broadcast it.
- Install the wallet of your own choice. I will suggest you download Bitpay wallet, Electrum. You can also download another which you want to download.
- Open the blank file, and we will use a scratchpad.
- Now cut and paste the address of your wallet. It is necessary to know the address of the new wallet—so next time, when you need the address, it will be helpful for you.
- Now open the Bitcoin core in the Bitcoin app.
- Now find the address where funds are received. There are just a few addresses in the section of Bitcoin core, or it can show in recent payment history. Now click double and copy the address to check your fund history here.
- Now visit the web address. Paste the address there.
- If you find that address in the computer window containing unspent funds, proceed with it and do nothing.
- Copy and paste the transaction, the amount of Bitcoin.
- Now we have to go to the last transaction, which is very easy for others.
- The resulting article is the best plane we want. Now you have to scroll down to move further.
Remember that: Bitcoin and output of your address were in the transaction, then vout is 0. Now copy the value of vout and paste.
- Again open Bitcoin core in the Bitcoin app.
- Then click on the Console tab in the Bitcoin core.
- You will see the white window with a text entry box.
- Through the window, you will get some commands and gather the output.
- First of all, we have to create raw transactions. It will look like a general format.
- Create transactions to move further.
- If you want to copy and paste anything, you have to replace many things before it causes many issues.
- For example, You can change your vout number according to your choice. So it will be helpful for you in your future. You can easily remember it.
- You can send your money also by Bitcoin according to your wish and how much you want to send it.
- Through this, you will get a transaction in your new wallet, and it will download.
- You can repeat this process by doing this procedure.
How to recover my Bitcoin DAT wallet?
I have elementary phases through which you can recover your Bitcoin DAT wallet. They give below:
All following phases are below. You have to open the Bitcoin.com Wallet app through this, and you will be able to recover your Bitcoin by following the steps. You will need to restore both BTC and BCH, but one thing you have to do is retrieve both separately. Otherwise, it will cause an issue.
There is not no other way to recover from this issue. If you don’t do this on time, you will face many problems with your device. It will be harmful to your device.
One beneficial thing about Bitcoin.com is that it will not control private keys. It cannot restore your wallet for you.
To recover your wallet, follow the following steps:
- When you download your Bitcoin app, then click on “+.” It will be present on the right side of your Bitcoin app.
- Now you have to click on “Import wallets” to move further.
- Click 12-word import. Click on the coin you want to join BTC, BCH, or you may click on any other you want to connect.
- If you have written 12 words, then click on import.
- If you have followed all the steps, then it will be restored.
Sometimes import features may not work, so you have to follow these steps.
- Click on BCH wallet or any other you are using.
- Click on the setting option to reset all things.
- Tap More options to reset.
- Tap wallet address to check the address.
- Click the address again until you see “empty address limit reached.” If you did not see these lines, then click on the address again and again.
- Now scan the address for funds.
How do I decrypt my Bitcoin DAT wallet?
The Bitcoin wallet is present in my mobile, and it is also downloaded, but the problem is that it is encrypted for some reason. How to decrypt it? It is locked. You have to unlock this and use this, so follow the instructions.
Follow the instruction to decrypt the Bitcoin DAT wallet.
- Close Bitcoin app.
- Find your wallet which you want to use.
- Rename the wallet (It is necessary).
- Start Bitcoin on your mobile.
- Copy the address from the empty wallet.
- Close Bitcoin.
- Now rename the wallet.
- Start Bitcoin. Send all Bitcoin from a new wallet.
- Now enter the password you have set.
- Close Bitcoin.
- Rename the wallet.
- Start Bitcoin on mobile.
- Your new wallet is decrypted.
The problem will be solved.
In this article we’ve given you all the relative information about bitcoin wallet, from its download, recovery to it’s decryption. With the steps given above you can easily get access to your Bitcoin DAT wallet. Enjoy your cryptocurrency experience!