How to Download P2P Live Cam For PC, Windows 10,8,7 and Mac for Free
P2P Live Cam is a camera that lets you monitor your home using your smartphone. By using P2P Live Cam, you can watch your home from anywhere. You can set alarms to notify you whenever the camera detects some suspicious activity or motion. You can also take photos, record videos, and save them to your phone’s gallery.
A P2P camera, an IP network camera, uses peer-to-peer (P2P) network technology to link IP security cameras with your smartphone or computer. You can view the camera feed locally and remotely. You can see the activity in your home through that camera even if you are out of the city, but you have to download a P2P live cam app.
P2P Live Cam For Windows, and Mac
First of all, you need to download an android emulator. There are many android emulators available on the internet. You can use Bluestacks as it is the most widely used and trusted android emulator. Download BlueStacks for PC by clicking. Then, you will have to install the downloaded emulator on your PC. Once installed, open Bluestacks and sign in through your Gmail account ID and password to access Google Play Store on your computer system.
Now search for “P2P Live Cam” in Google Play Store by typing P2P Live Cam in the Search Bar at the top right corner of the Play Store home page. You will see a list of P2P Live Cam apps that are currently installed or ready to be installed on your PC or Mac Computer system. Select the P2P Live Cam app from the list and easily install it on your computer system.
How to download and install P2P Live Cam For PC using BlueStacks?
- BlueStacks is available for Windows and Mac.
- Ensure that you’re downloading the most recent version of the apk file; sometimes newer versions are released frequently, so keep checking back until you find one that works with your version of BlueStacks or another android emulator app you’ve chosen to use (Genymotion or NoxPlayer).
- After downloading the P2P Live Cam APK, click on it to install it on BlueStacks or whichever other Android emulator app you’re using to run it on PC as well as Mac OS X or Windows 10/7/8/XP/Vista 64 bit and 32 bits OS computer running laptop or PC
- Now sign in and use P2P Live Cam like any other Android app.
Features of P2P Live Cam For PC
- You can view multiple web cameras simultaneously and up to 16 cameras.
- You can control other devices’ web cameras.
- You can record and playback video.
- Support switch between cameras easily.
- Support PTZ control (Pan Tilt Zoom) for IP Camera.
- Very easy to use and setup, supports P2P, QR code scanning, and LAN search technology.
It is a great tool to keep an eye on your home or business when you are not there physically by using your laptop, computer, or tablet device.
Steps for downloading P2P Live Cam For PC
- Download & install P2P Live Cam For PC
- You should have to try BlueStacks on your PC.
- Once you have installed BlueStacks, you will have to download the P2P Live Cam apk file.
- After downloading the apk file, open BlueStacks and click on the “Install APK” button. You will see a pop-up box where it will ask for the location of your APK file downloaded in Step 2 above. Select the APK file and click OK. BlueStacks will start installing the app from your APK file.
Steps for downloading P2P Live Cam For Windows 10
- Go to the Emulator website, search for Nox App Player, and then download and install it.
- You need to download the APK file of P2P Live Cam if you don’t have it on your PC yet. Go to the official P2P Live Cam Android app website and look for its APK file, or you can get it from Google Play Store (though it is more recommended).
- Once you have the required APK file, run Nox App Player first, then click on Add an APK button, which will pop up a window asking you to choose the APK file you want to install in this Android emulator. Just select “P2P Live Cam” by clicking on it and clicking the open button again. It will automatically start installing this app inside your Nox App Player, so wait until the installation process finishes before proceeding with further steps.
- Now double click on this app icon to launch P2P Live Cam For Windows 10 PC setup inside your Nox App Player window and enjoy its features.
Steps for downloading P2P Live Cam For Windows 8
- First, you need to download the P2P Live Cam APK file. Next, download and install BlueStacks.
- After running BlueStacks, you need to add your Google account to it. BlueStacks uses a Google account as an authenticator for adding Android apps from the Play Store to its interface (just like how Android smartphones work). This step is mandatory for everyone, so do not skip it at any cost if you want to successfully use this software emulator on your personal computer (PC) or tablet device.
- Now that you have added a Google account in the BlueStack emulator, next we will be installing the P2P Live Cam app on Windows 8 with ease through the Play Store, just as explained below: Open up Play Store from Bluestack interface > Search for “P2P Live Cam”> Click on Install button > Wait for download and installation process to complete > Done!
Why should you use P2P Live Cam?
P2P Live Cam is designed for our hectic lifestyle. Some of the benefits of using P2P Live Cam as a security monitoring app are:
- You can monitor your loved ones when you are not around them.
- Parents can take care of their children at home.
- If you have elderly parents or relatives, this is a great way to stay connected with them and check up on them periodically.
- If you have pets, you can watch them while they nap.
- It is useful for surveillance since it allows users to watch multiple cameras simultaneously. The app comes with various features that will enable users to do exactly that, like:
- Remotely control the camera by panning and tilting it left or right and up or down, respectively.
- Zoom in and out of the video feed to get a closer look at things like license plates or people’s faces
- Allows employers to keep an eye on their employees without being too overbearing or creepy about it
P2P Live Cam alternatives
There are many alternatives available for P2P Live Cam. Every app has its own features and characteristics. You can download one according to your needs. Below we have mentioned some P2P live cam alternatives. Please take a look.
Air Cam Live Video for iOS
Air Cam Live Video is an iOS app that lets you monitor your home, office, or any other environment using the built-in camera on supported iOS devices. This app supports viewing up to four cameras at a time. You can use the built-in camera on your iOS device as a security camera to watch for motion events.
Easy HD for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac
Easy HD for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac is free software. It has a friendly user interface and is compatible with most IP cameras. It supports live video and audio monitoring as well as multiple camera monitoring.
TinyCam Monitor for Windows, Android, and iOS
This is a cross-platform solution for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. It allows you to view up to 16 cameras simultaneously. You can use it with IP cameras, webcams, DVRs, and NVRs. It’s also free.
Why do you need an emulator?
There is no official version of P2P Live Cam for Windows or Mac OS. The good news is that you can still play P2P Live Cam on your computer by using an Android emulator. Suppose you have never heard about an emulator. In that case, it works like this: It simulates an Android operating system environment on your computer so you can run all the apps made for Android devices.
The setting of the P2P live cam is tricky. In this post, we have to provide you a step by step guide on Windows and MacBook operating systems, so you can easily do setting up your P2P live cam. Facilitate yourself with this cam and make yourself tension free because you can look at what is happening in your home when you are away.