How to Download Meesho App for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 for Free? | How to download Meesho App for PC
You can download the Meesho App using Android Emulator on a PC. Meesho App is the most popular Indian Reselling App that helps buy products at wholesale price and resell them at a higher price to earn money. Meesho App is not officially available for Windows 10/8/7. Still, we have managed a way through which you can download and use Meesho App for PC on Windows 10, 8,7, or even Macbook or iMac.
Meesho is an online application built to create a social-media-to-commerce platform. Meesho provides a social-media-to-commerce platform for businesses and individuals looking to start or work from home.
The app allows users to sell products through social media accounts. It has over 3 million sellers in India. The app is also recognized for helping women earn extra income over their cell phones. Meesho has a collection of over 20 million products, which span across categories, including men’s and women’s clothing, fashion, electronics, accessories, footwear, home and kitchen appliances, and furniture.
What is a Meesho App?
Meesho App is an app that allows you to resell your products through social media. It’s popular in India, and it’s a great way to start your reselling business. You can sell products like clothes, shoes, and accessories on the app. You can also sell some products like mobile phones and tablets.
The app provides you with images, so you don’t have to design them yourself. It also allows you to make money by referring other users to the platform or taking advantage of cashback offers. If you’re looking for a way to start your own ecommerce business, Meesho App might be what you’re looking for.
Meesho App for Windows
To run the Meesho App on your PC, you first need to download an Android Emulator like Andy OS or Bluestack App Player. Once you have downloaded the emulator, install it on your PC and connect it to your Google account. Now open the emulator and search for “Meesho App” using its search box. Click on the install button next to the app icon to start installing it on your computer. Once installed, launch the Meesho App from within the
How to download Meesho App for PC
- Download and Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator. Click “Download NoxPlayer” to download.
- Run NoxPlayer Android Emulator and login to Google Play Store.
- Open Google Play Store and search Meesho App Download.
- Install Meesho App and start it.
- Emulator and use it as you would do with a mobile device.
How To Install Meesho App on Windows 10
Now you can use this app on a desktop computer. You only have to follow these steps:
- Download an Android emulator such as NOX.
- Install the emulator, and run it.
- Go to the Meesho app website through Chrome or Firefox browser. Click the download button and save the APK file in your emulator folder.
- Open the emulator, find the APK file of the Meesho app for Windows PC and open it.
And now, you can use this application on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows 7, 8, 10, or Mac OS X.
How to download Meesho App on Windows 7
- Go to the bluestack website and download the installer for the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Run the setup file you downloaded, and follow the on-screen instructions until you get to the installation part of it
- When asked if you want to replace your older or existing version of BlueStacks, select yes.
- Know that this next part could take anywhere from a couple of minutes to hours depending on how fast your PC is (and internet speed)
- Open BlueStacks from your desktop.
- Enter Google Account details when prompted, as this will allow you to use Google Play Store features within BlueStacks.
How to download Meesho App on Window 8
Once you have successfully installed the Android emulator, you can use it to download the Meesho app for PC either by finding the Meesho app on the Playstore app or by using the apk file if you wish to install the Meesho app for PC.
You will see the search bar at the top of the Bluestacks window. Upon finding the Meesho app on the Google play store page, click on the Install button and wait for Bluestacks to install and run the application automatically. If you don’t find it on Playstore, then download Apk here. Go to the Downloads section in your browser and double-click on the downloaded Apk file. It will begin installation via Bluestacks or any other emulators you have installed.
How to download Meesho App for Mac
- Download Andyroid from its official website and install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once done, run Andyroid and download the Meesho App for PC using the Search tool available at the top bar of its interface.
- Now, hit the Install button to kick off the installation process of the Meesho App on your Windows 10/8/7 or even Mac computers.
Why Should You Use Meesho App?
Meesho App is the most popular Indian Reselling App, which helps buy products at wholesale price and resell them at a higher price to earn money. If you are not aware of what it is Reselling, then check out this article on “Reselling Business Online.”
Meesho is a great platform to earn money. You can make money by selling the products on social media. It provides you with hundreds of products from categories like Men’s fashion, Women’s fashion, Kids clothes, etc. All these products come with a decent profit margin for reselling.
Alternatives for Meesho App
If you feel that the Meesho app is not for you and are looking for an alternative, some options are available. Look at the other options of this app mentioned below. They are the best alternatives of the Meesho app.
This app allows sellers to resell products from their catalog of brands. Several product categories, including t-shirts, sarees, jewelry, clothes, and pens.
The company also offers discounts on products to help boost sales. Though this is a newer company than some of the previously mentioned alternatives, it has managed to stay competitive by offering high-quality products at affordable prices.
This app focuses more on connecting with other retailers and businesses who may be interested in selling your items rather than selling directly to customers yourself. It does have some features similar to apps such as Meesho do not have, though you can only access these features after paying a fee of $99 per month which is quite expensive.
The goal of this app is similar to that of Meesho. It connects people who want to make money online by reselling goods they find in local stores or online shops. However, instead of using dropshipping as its primary method for making money like many other apps do. Rozdhan uses affiliate marketing instead. Affiliates earn commissions when someone purchases something through one of the links provided by them on their social media platform such as Facebook or Instagram posts.
Above, we have told you how to download or use the Meesho app on the window, pc, and Macs. You can use this app on these operating systems by following the earlier guide. The emulator is the basic thing to run a Meesho app on these operating systems.