ShareMe for PC – Free Install on Mac and Windows 7/8/10
ShareMe for PC is rated as the best app for sharing data between mobile devices and computers. This app allows users to share data between multiple devices without needing a flash drive or cable.
Many users want to use this software on their PC or desktop for various reasons; thus, in this article, we will provide a technique on how to download the ShareMe (Mi Drop) on your PC or Mac.
The ShareMe app is designed only for Android and iOS smartphones. In terms of the ShareMe PC Version, this app can link your mobile device to your computer, allowing you to exchange and transfer data.
It also offers a ShareMe Web share tool, which allows you to transfer and share data between your mobile device and your PC. Aside from the existing techniques, Emulation can also aid with downloading and installing the ShareMe Pc App on Computers.
Features of ShareMe APP
ShareMe is a P2P file transfer app that may be run on your computer via an emulator. The ShareMe app, commonly known as MiDrop, will assist you in backing up and transferring files between your mobile device and your PC.
This app allows you to transfer a wide range of file types, including PDFs, Apps, Videos, and even entire folders, at speeds up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth. In addition, this app allows users to transmit files to one another without the requirement for an internet connection.
The app provides a variety of methods for simple sharing. You can transfer data even if you don’t have internet access. The Resume Interrupted Transfer utility instantly resolves any interruption issues throughout the transferring process.
With a single click on the resume option, you may begin transferring files between all types of devices and data, such as videos, photos, PDF documents, Word documents, or Excel spreadsheets.
User Friendly UX/UI
The straightforward and easy-to-use interface allows you to transfer data without difficulty. Simply launch the software, navigate to the main window, and get a full display of folders and categories. Then, simply search for the stuff you need, choose it from the well-organized display screen, and move it anywhere you wish.
The Mi Drop is accessible as a free download for all software users with a freeware license for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems of a laptop and PC. It belonged in the Tools category and was created by Xiaomi Inc.
Different File Format
The software supports a variety of file formats for transmission, including photos, mp3, movies, and many others. The software can handle files of any size, and it simply takes time-based on the size of the file. You can also use the app on any type of mobile device.
Currently, ShareMe only provides a free file sharing application, although the free version does not display adverts. However, after reviewing the evaluations, we discovered that users are enjoying the fastest performance and most comfortable UI, despite being entirely free.
Top-Rated and Trusted App
It is safe to say that ShareMe is one of the main platforms for data transfer and management. It is completely free to use and can be readily installed on mobile devices via app stores.
A reliable app used by 500 million people works without any internet connection and transfers unlimited data daily. It works 200 times more quickly than Bluetooth. You can use it without a USB or in the operating system without extra software.
The app provides foolproof security and allows you to send data without fear of being hacked. The app resolves all security vulnerabilities while requiring no personal information from users. For PC or laptop, go to the section below to download ShareMe for Windows and Mac.
How to Download ShareMe App for Windows 7/8/10
Using an Android Emulator, you can download the ShareMe app on a computer or Windows. The app will provide you with immediate access to the Google Play store on your laptop. You can also use the Android Emulator to download other Android applications.
To run an Android app on a new operating system, you must first install the Android platform. And here is where emulators come in. We’ve included instructions to help you set one up in the section below for your convenience.
Installing Bluestacks for Windows 7/8/10
- To begin, go to the official BlueStacks website in your browser.
- Second, a green button will appear; click it to download the emulator’s file.
- The BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen after opening the downloaded raw file.
- Install should be selected.
- After that, the emulator will begin to be installed. This procedure may take a few minutes to complete. Please be patient. Also, if you have any issues during installation, make sure you have enough storage on your device and that your anti-virus application is turned off.
- Go to the main desktop screen after installation is complete.
- Double-click the BlueStacks symbol in the upper-right corner.
- The emulator will start up automatically.
- After that, you’ll need to log in with your current Gmail address and password.
Downloading ShareMe App from Bluestacks on Windows
- After downloading Bluestacks, Install Mi Drop from Google Play.
- When setting up, it’s important to have the same network connection for your phone and computer.
- Open Mi Drop on your phone and choose “Connect to PC” from the menu in the top right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the app and select the storage to share to your PC before clicking the start button.
- Use the FTP address listed below the image on your PC.
- Use the FTP address in your browser’s address bar on your PC.
- The screen will display all of the files and folders on your device. Files can now be transferred from your phone to your computer.
How to Download ShareMe App on Mac OS
If you’re a Mac user and wish to download the ShareMe for Mac, follow the same steps as above. On the Mac, you must first download the Android emulator for Mac and then install it. If you are unable to download this app using an Android emulator, there is an alternative procedure listed below. Simply search for the SearchMe app on the emulator and download it.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- Is ShareMe for PC available?
Ans: No, this software is not accessible for Windows or Mac. However, you can download it via an Android emulator on your computer.
- How can I get ShareMe to work with my computer?
Ans: In the top bar, there is an option to link this to your Mac or Windows computer; it is really basic and straightforward to use.
- What is the procedure for using Mi Drop on a computer?
Ans: To use this app on your computer, you must first download and install an Android emulator. Then, through the play store, install the app on the emulator.
- How do I get ShareMe on my Windows computer?
Ans: To begin, download and install an Android emulator on your computer. Then, install the ShareMe app from the Play Store on the emulator.
So, there are some often asked questions; maybe, you will find your solution here. And if I missed any of your questions, please let me know by leaving a comment on your question below.
Xiaomi Inc. developed ShareMe for PC Download, also known as MiDrop. This file-sharing or file-transfer tool has made it simple for people to share a variety of files between many devices in seconds.
To sum it up, the Share me app download for PC is a really useful app that will come in handy throughout the day. The ShareMe app can transport data at speeds up to 50MB/s in the correct network setting, more than 200 times faster than a conventional Bluetooth connection.