Best way to Send money from credit card to bank account free
Credit cards use as an emergency card when you need money in a pinch while sometimes credit card cannot used for transaction purposes. In such cases, you can send money from credit cards to your bank accounts as well to solve the issue.
Here is that is all you need to know about such transactions.
There could be two situations
Firstly, when bank allows you to make a credit card to bank account transfer. Through net banking, you can do direct transfer. You can also use E-wallet that is link to your bank account.
Secondly, when bank restrict you to make such transactions. You can transfer money using ATM cash advances or cheques.
Here is the procedure, by following different steps you can do that.
- Step 1: open the bank site.
- Step 2: login to credit card account.
- Step 3: selection of transfer options.
- Step 4: Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Step 5: Fill the required details mentioned in the form.
- Step 6: Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
There could be some charges of transferring the payment but it varies from bank to bank.
By using the immediate call, you can do the transaction as well if you do not have internet.
For that u need to call your Credit Card Company and then you, need to request for the fund transfer. Further, you will tell them the amount you want to send or other bank details or requirements which needed to complete the transaction. The charges will be same if you make a transaction via call as same as met banking.
Instead of using direct transfer, you can use indirect methods too.
For indirect transfer to bank account there are some E-Wallets. Which you can use like as,
PayTM: For transferring money to your bank account to credit card via E-Wallets, first you need to add money to your PayTM wallet and then transfer to your bank account.
For that, you need to follow the procedure as mentioned below,
- Step 1: Add money to PayTM wallet.
- Open app and click on add amount
- Enter the amount of transfer
- Select credit card method and add card details.
- Step 2: send money to bank account through PayTM.
- Open the app and click on the passbook option.
- click on “transfer to bank”
- Fill the bank details
- Enter the amount
- Hit the “Send” option to complete the transaction
Sending money to your PayTM wallet has no charge but there could be 4-5% fee if you send money from PayTM to bank account.
Like PayTM, payzapp is also mobile payment app, which allows you to send money to any of the contact list or to any of the bank.
The procedure is as same as PayTM.
- You need to open the app and hit on “send money” option.
- Select the bank and fill out the details including the amount you want to transfer.
- Then click continue to complete the procedure.
- There is 2.36% GST service charges applicable.
- There could be other options you can select for transaction like as:
- ATM cash Advance