Learn Everything About Commercial Floor Mats To Choose The Right Kind For Your Needs
you are into a business, you would want to organize your area with the best quality products available that are within your budget. There are surely some standards that you should consider as a business owner for the protection and safety of your employers and customers. Apart from safety, it is also important to keep your workplace attractive and clean.
One of the most important things that are bound to capture the attention of every person is a commercial entry floor mat. They are usually the first accessories that your clients and customers would encounter while entering your business premises.
Don’t compromise on quality
When you are in the market for commercial floor mats, you would find many options to choose from. They are effective at collecting dirt, absorbing moisture, preventing slips, trips, and falls, and adding visual appeal to your store. Hence, commercial entry mats are something that you should not compromise on quality. It is important to buy these mats from an authorized and reliable outlet and brand that will offer high-end to your investment.
Ultimate Mats offer you the best WaterHog door mats that can be placed on the entrance for trapping dirt, debris, dust, and moisture. They add a style statement to your business as the guests come in. WaterHog mats fit in your space as they come in various sizes, shapes, patterns, and colors. The traditional entry mats start from 2inches x 3 inches mats for condos to 6 inches x 8 inches rugs for double doors on businesses.
The brand also offers entry runner rugs for small lobbies, oval and half-oval entrance mats for ballrooms, and rustic cabins. They are made of high-quality materials like nylon, synthetic fibers, and rubber for scraping away the dirt and grime on your shoes.
However, before purchasing commercial entry mats, there are a few things that you should know:
They help protect the floors
Commercial entrance mats are specially designed for protecting the floors from outdoor dirt and debris.
- Vinyl mats are one of the most popular types as they are made of hard polymer.
- Scraper mats are used outside the entrance for scraping away the dirt and grime from shoes and to absorb the moisture before a person walks in
- Wiper mats are placed inside the entranceway for absorbing the moisture and picking up any debris left by the scraper mats.
They protect your employees and customers
- High-quality anti-skid entrance mats have 100% rubber backing and a durable grip and offer protection against slip and fall accidents.
- The anti-fatigue mats reduce the stress on the body caused due to standing for long hours.
- Anti-static mats help to reduce static electricity that protects the employees from static shock
- The non-conductive floor mats offer insulation for the employees protecting them from serious shocks while working with high voltage equipment.
Customized commercial logo entrance mats can also be used for advertising your brand as they enhance the promotional effect and create a lasting impression. Go for a special shape, size, and any color of the commercial entrance mat that would suit your needs.