Online Brokerage Options for Every Type of Investor
Hong Kong is regarded as of the premier financial markets in the world. To trade in it, you need the assistance of brokers. Many online brokers exist and you help you find the best ones, we did the research. We selected several brokers, checked and compares the aspects of their services focusing on trading platforms, fees, safety, and deposit and withdrawal options. Good brokers provide high-quality services in every area, particularly in terms of safety and fair fees. The following is a detailed Hong Kong trading app comparison where we look at the best brokers in the nation.
This broker provides access to over 40,000 markets at the best prices across ETFs, stocks, futures, options, commodities, managed portfolios, funds, CFDs, and Forex. At Saxo Markets, you can also access over 19,000 stocks across emerging and core markets on 37 exchanges around the world. It also provides some of the most affordable rates in Hong Kong with transaction fees of HK$18 and Forex spreads of 0.4 pips for well-known currency pairs.
- The ability to access over 19,000 stocks and over 3000 ETFs across emerging and core markets on forty exchanges around the world.
- Many products to invest in or trade are available, including ETFs, stocks, bonds, funds, futures, Forex, options, CFDs, listed options, and options, among others.
- Offshore accounts are available even for people with Hong Kong addresses.
- It offers a twenty-day demonstration of the platform for free with a simulated practice account with USD $100,000.
- Different platforms available for users of various levels of experience, including beginners, knowledgeable investors, and advanced institutional traders.
- Its trading fees are costlier than those of other platforms.
- It charges USD $100 to people who hold an inactive Saxo Market offshore account for 180 days.
Webull Securities account
This brokerage account supports free real-time BMP quotes along with Level 2 Quotes subscriptions of Hong Kong stocks. Webull also offers a free three-month subscription of Level 2 quotes of United States stocks. You can enjoy the convenient trading products and services that Webull offers within one business day. Over 20 million Hong Kong and US investors love Webull securities. This broker is licensed with FINRA (US), SEC, and SFC (Hong Kong). Beginning from 10th September 2020, Webull entered the Hong Kong market officially. This broker is driven by technology and is committed to providing more convenient services on Hong Kong and USA stocks.
- Free ETF, stock and options trading
- Easy and fast account opening
- Great trading platforms
- Poor phone support and absence of live chat
- Deposits and withdrawals can only be made by bank transfer
- Portfolio with limited products
Futu Securities Account
Futu is a well-known fintech unicorn and one of the leading online brokers in Asia. It offers advanced wealth-management options and fully digital service to people who live in China. Founded in 2012, this broker has a secure trading platform. It is a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. Futu has over 15 million users and 1,315 employees. Its financial revenue results at the end of 2020 sat at $427 million. Futu Securities has a self-developed intelligent trading function that investors can use to lock the market stocks, and supports comprehensive investment tools.