Transient Ischemic Attack: A Mini Stroke
When did you last check your blood pressure or cholesterol levels? Do you keep your blood sugar level monitored? It is important to keep these crucial indicators of health under scrutiny to avoid life-threatening health complications. A person whose cholesterol, blood pressure, and glucose level are high is more prone to experience a stroke. An ischemic stroke is one of the most common types of stroke that occurs when the blood flow to the brain gets interrupted due to a blood clot in the arteries. A person usually experiences an episode of transient ischemic attack(Transient ischemic attack) before a proper stroke strikes.
A transient ischemic attack is a medical condition in which the supply of blood to the brain gets interrupted only for a brief period of time and does not result in brain damage. A Transient ischemic attack must be considered as a type of warning sign of an ischemic stroke. Researchers have estimated that 1 in 3 people who suffer a transient ischemic attack will witness an episode of ischemic stroke within a year. A transient ischemic attack is mostly referred to as a mini-stroke as it mimics all the signs and symptoms of a stroke.
The only difference is that the symptoms of transient ischemic attack resolve within 24 hours whereas a stroke may manifest in permanent brain damage. A person who suffers a transient ischemic attack is at risk of experiencing problems in getting an erection. Taking medicines like Cenforce 200 and Via gra can prove to be useful in getting an erection.
What Are The Symptoms Of Transient Ischemic Attack?
A Transient ischemic attack only lasts for a few minutes and the symptoms resolve within 24 hours. A transient ischemic attack usually has the same symptoms as that of an ischemic stroke. Some of the common symptoms of transient ischemic stroke are as follows.
- Slurred or garbled speech
- Loss of balance and coordination
- Numbness or weakness in the face, arms, and legs
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Trouble in comprehending things
- Trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden headaches with no reason
- Difficulty in walking
- Difficulty in swallowing food
Such symptoms can be triggered by other underlying medical conditions as well. It is suggested to get the necessary diagnosis done in time to prevent further risk of an ischemic stroke. A Transient ischemic attack occurs due to reduced blood supply in the body. A person may become more prone to develop erectile difficulty due to reduced blood flow in the lower penile region. Medicines like Cenforce 200 and Via gra are usually recommended to treat erectile difficulty.
What Are The Risk Factors For A Transient Ischemic Attack?
A Transient ischemic attack may occur suddenly just like an ischemic stroke but there are certain risk factors that make a person more likely to experience a Transient ischemic attack. Some of the major risk factors are as follows.
- Age: A transient ischemic attack can occur at any age but it is more common among people who are 55 years of age or more. Researchers estimate that the risk of getting a stroke doubles with every passing decade after 55 years of age. It can also get difficult for men to get an erection in old age after suffering an ischemic attack/stroke. Medical experts may recommend pills like Cenforce 200 and Via gra for getting an erection.
- Genetic factor: There is scientific evidence that suggests that Transient ischemic attack, stroke, and other heart-related conditions can be genetically inherited. If a single-family member gets diagnosed with a Transient ischemic attack, chances are that it might occur in other members of the family as well.
- Gender: Men do have a slightly higher chance of experiencing a Transient ischemic attack but women also develop a much higher risk of getting a TIS, stroke, and other related diseases as they age.
- Ethnicity: People who are from South Africa, South Asia, and the Caribbean are at an increased rate of developing a transient ischemic attack because the rate of high blood pressure and diabetes is more in these groups.
- Medical history: People who have diseases like hypertension, diabetes, and high cholesterol levels are at an increased risk of getting a transient ischemic attack, stroke and might find it difficult to get erections. It is a privilege to have medicines like Cenforce 200 and Via gra that work as a solution to erection difficulties.
- Smoking and alcohol: Smoking and alcohol can lead to the damage of arteries and veins in the body and result in an increased risk for transient ischemic attack. Narrowed and hardened arteries can make it difficult for the body to circulate blood throughout the body. Commonly available pills like Cenforce 200 and Via gra are usually recommended by medical experts.
- Physical Inactivity: People who do not exercise and accumulate excessive amounts of weight in their bodies or become obese do experience an increased risk of many diseases. Obesity increases blood pressure, cholesterol and makes it hard for proper blood circulation to occur in the body. If one is obese and experiencing some problem in getting an erection then taking a pill as Cenforce 200 and Via gra can be suggested.
Can Transient Ischemic Attack Be Prevented?
If one is aware of the possible risk factors of transient ischemic attack that may exist, then one should know about the ways in which a transient ischemic attack can be prevented. Some of them are as follows.
- Diet: One should avoid taking in a high saturated fat diet that is rich in carbohydrates. Taking a diet that is considered rich in vegetables, fruits, nuts, and fiber is usually recommended by doctors. Brining in certain changes in diet can lower the cholesterol and blood sugar level in the body.
- Exercise: Exercise is of key importance in maintaining good health. Exercising helps in boosting the metabolism of the body. It reduces the risk of various cardiovascular diseases by efficiently supplying oxygenated blood and nutrients to the tissues and organs in the body. One should choose to exercise rather than take pills like Cenforce 200 and Via gra as exercising daily can help improve erectile difficulty.
- Weight: It is often heard that losing anywhere about 5 to 10% of the body’s weight reduces the risk of various chronic diseases. A person should try and maintain their weight according to the body mass index range. An increased amount of weight in the body can also make it hard to maintain healthy intimate relationships. Medical experts may recommend taking Cenforce 200 and Via gra if any erection-related difficulties do arise.
- Alcohol intake and smoking: People who smoke a lot, consume excessive alcohol are leading to a stage of irrecoverable damage to occur. Such factors lead to an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases, lung diseases, and various forms of cancer. It is advised One can prevent getting an ischemic stroke/attack if one decides to quit smoking and limit alcohol consumption. Such factors can make it hard for men to get or stay erect during intercourse. Pills like Cenforce 200 and Via gra can work as a cure in treating any erection related difficulty/
- A mini-stroke: If one experiences a mini-stroke or transient ischemic attack then getting a proper diagnosis is of crucial importance. A transient ischemic attack should work as a warning sign and the patient should be cautious.
CONCLUSION: Transient ischemic attack is a treatable medical condition, by choosing to live a healthy and active lifestyle and following a healthy diet, one can easily avoid the risk of getting any ischemic stroke or attack. However, do not try to self-medicate yourself with pills like Cenforce 200 and Via gra if they are not backed up by a proper prescription.
NOTE: Take medicine like Cenforce 200 and Via gra only after consulting your general physician.