Carotid Artery Stenosis: An Arterial Disease
Have you been feeling numbness in your face or limbs that usually occurs on one side? Are you experiencing any blurred vision? Such signs can mean more than just some minor medical complication. It is advised to visit a medical professional if such symptoms occur to know the exact cause behind them. There are many diseases that can trigger similar symptoms in an individual. Carotid artery stenosis is a medical condition in which the blood vessels that supply oxygenated rich blood and nutrients to the brain and head get narrowed or blocked. Carotid artery stenosis can threaten the life of an individual by triggering a stroke. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated that around 795,000 strokes occur in the United States every year. It is a fact that stroke is the fifth leading cause of death in the United States.
The most common reason behind the development of Carotid artery stenosis is the medical condition of atherosclerosis. In this condition, the arteries get hardened and narrowed due to the build-up of plaque in the arteries. There are two large arteries that supply oxygen to the large part of the brain called carotid arteries. Damage to these two arteries can trigger a stroke due to the reduced supply of blood and oxygen to the brain. Carotid artery stenosis can also increase the risk of experiencing some erection-related difficulty. Taking commonly available pills like Cenforce 100 and Via gra can help in dealing with erection difficulties.
How Do You Check for Carotid Artery Stenosis?
To check whether you have Carotid artery stenosis or not one should always keep an eye out for certain signs and symptoms. Carotid artery stenosis is a medical condition that develops over a period of time. The symptoms of the disease are not easy to detect in the early stages of disease. Most cases are diagnosed when the patient has already suffered a stroke or transient ischemic attack. Some of the common symptoms of Carotid artery stenosis are as follows.
- Numbness or weakness in face or limbs
- Trouble in speaking and understanding
- Problem with balance and coordination
- Headaches and dizziness
- Difficulty in swallowing
It is advised to get the necessary diagnosis done to know the exact cause of the disease and start the necessary treatment. Due to the medical condition of atherosclerosis, one can experience the narrowing and hardening of the blood vessels and arteries in the penile region of the body as well. This can further make it difficult to get an erection. Taking medicine like Cenforce 100 and Via gra can help a man in dealing with erectile difficulty. However, one should take Cenforce 100 only after consulting a doctor.
What Causes Carotid Artery Stenosis?
The main reason behind the occurrence of Carotid artery stenosis is the medical condition of atherosclerosis. The build-up of a waxy fat substance called plaque is formed by an excess amount of cholesterol and fat in the body. This further makes the arteries still and narrow and doesn’t allow blood to flow freely through the vascular system in the body. Particles of plaque often break and may lead to the formation of clots in the bloodstream and increase the risk of arterial blockages in the body. The risk of experiencing a stroke is significant for a patient who has Carotid artery stenosis. Usually, a person experiences a transient ischemic attack before any stroke occurs. A transient ischemic attack is a temporary stoppage of the blood flow to the brain that does not result in any brain damage. It is often considered as a ministroke and should be treated as a warning sign for the possibility of a stroke to occur. People who have Carotid arteries may find it difficult to experience a proper blood flow in the body due to which it can get difficult for a man to get an erection. Pills like Cenforce 100 and Via gra are usually recommended to treat problems in getting an erection.
Who Is at Risk for Carotid Artery Stenosis?
There are certain risk factors that put an individual at a higher risk for developing Carotid artery stenosis as compared to other individuals. Some of the common risk factors for Carotid artery stenosis are as follows.
- High blood pressure: Elevated levels of blood pressure in the arteries can make weak on more vulnerable to further damage. High blood pressure is the number one treatable risk factor for Carotid artery stenosis. Narrowed blood vessels in the penile region of the body can cause some erection difficulties. One may consider taking Cenforce 100 to get an erection.
- Diabetes: A disease like diabetes can accelerate the process of atherosclerosis by affecting the lining of the blood vessels. Increased level of blood sugar in the body damages the big and small arteries to which the arteries respond by forming a plaque where the damage occurs. Diabetes can make it difficult to maintain healthy intimate relationships if erection-related difficulty emerges. Taking a pill like Cenforce 100 or Via gra can prove to be useful in getting an erection.
- Obesity: A person who is overweight or obese would already be at a risk for having increased levels of blood pressure, cholesterol level, and blood sugar levels, all of which are significant factors for accelerating atherosclerosis. Researchers also estimate that diabetes and obesity account for over 8 million cases of erectile difficulty. Pills like Cenforce 100 and Via gra have become quite common to treat erection-relatable issues.
- Smoking: There are more than 7000 harmful chemicals that are present in a cigarette. Smoking causes the cell that lines blood vessels to become inflamed and swollen. This increases the formation of plaque in the arteries and leads to the narrowing and hardening of the arteries. People experiencing difficulty in getting an erection due to clogged blood vessels in the lower penile region may consume medicine like Cenforce 100.
Some of the other risk factors like high cholesterol levels, unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to Carotid artery stenosis. It is advised to take a healthy nutritional diet that is low in saturated fats and carbs. Exercising regularly can increase metabolism and reduce high blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels.
NOTE: Do not self-medicate the symptoms of Carotid artery stenosis by taking any medicine on your own. Take pills like Cenforce 100 and Via gra only after consulting with your general physician.