How to transfer from Uphold to Coinbase?
Coinbase and Uphold are the most trustworthy cryptocurrency exchanges that allow users to trade crypto assets. These exchanges enable crypto investors to buy various kinds of coins via credit, debit card, or bank accounts. Sometimes, an investor wants to trade his crypto assets from one exchange to another. Uphold, and Coinbase are great options. In this article, you can learn how to transfer your crypto assets from Uphold to Coinbase securely. Let’s read this guide.
- Uphold was introduced in the United States and worked as a traditional wallet. In addition, the platform has been available to people in more than 180 countries.
- Coinbase is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges and the first to offer an easy-to-use brokerage model for users to buy and sell Bitcoin.
- If you want to transfer your funds from Uphold from Coinbase, you can easily follow a few simple steps, which will cover later in the article.
Uphold vs. Coinbase: Short Overview
Uphold was launched in 2015 and has become a unique cryptocurrency exchange platform for trading both physical and digital assets. It is well known that it is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges that support commodity trading. Additionally, the platform is available for both iOS and Android devices. Uphold is also known for its top-notch reputation in the security industry.
The platform supports various fiat and cryptocurrency options, so the fee structure is a bit complicated for new investors. According to the official Uphold website, the exchange supports nearly 23 fiat currencies, allowing the platform to outperform most other exchanges.
Unique Features of Uphold Exchange:
- AutoPilot: Create recurring buy or sell orders in Uphold to automate your trades.
- Non-crypto Asset Trading: Uphold users can trade around 50 US stocks, four precious metals, and 27 local currencies.
- Multi-Asset Debit Cards: Unlike Coinbase Visa debit cards, Uphold’s Mastercard debit cards accept payments in cryptocurrencies, gold, stocks, or local currencies.
- Brave Rewards: People using the Brave browser can get Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) based on their browsing habits.
Coinbase is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that provides services to individual investors, businesses, and various institutions. The main services of the platform include brokerage services for trading cryptocurrencies. Additionally, the platform was established in 2012 and is a licensed and fully regulated exchange platform that supports all US states except Hawaii. The platform has a user-friendly interface that offers a variety of Altcoins. Coinbase also has various security measures in place for account holders.
Unique Features of Coinbase Exchange:
- Earn Coinbase Rewards: Coinbase users can watch videos or read guides on various cryptocurrencies to get rewards.
- Crypto Debit Card: A Visa debit card allows you to use cryptocurrency online and in stores worldwide.
- Coinbase Pro: Pro and intermediate users can upgrade to the Coinbase Pro platform to offer more types of transactions at lower rates.
- Interest Income Account: Put your US Dollar (USDC) coins into your Coinbase savings account for up to 4% annual percentage yield (APY).
Can you transfer from Uphold to Coinbase?
If we talk about the crypto assets exchange from Uphold to Coinbase exchange, the answer is “Of course.” All you need is your Coinbase account information to avoid linking your assets to the wrong address. People mostly prefer Coinbase and Uphold because these wallets provide the best user experience for beginners. Additionally, they reward you with cryptocurrency if you learn about cryptocurrency trading. Moreover, Coinbase’s spreads are much lower than Uphold, attracting many traders.
How to transfer from Uphold to Coinbase?
Coinbase and Uphold are the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges. They make the process simpler to securely transfer your crypto assets such as Bitcoin and Altcoins. Both exchange networks allow investors to purchase funds with credit card or bank account and offer crypto debit cards. Let’s talk about Coinbase, which is USA-based offers an in-built wallet to its users. We recommend transferring funds from Uphold to Coinbase as you can keep your funds in your Coinbase wallet for added security.
Here is the guide to transfer funds from Uphold to Coinbase Exchange:
First, download the Uphold app to proceed with your transaction process. Moreover, you must have all the details of your Coinbase account before “withdrawing.”
- Open the app and press the “Transact” button
- Click on the “From” button to select the type of cryptocurrency you want to send.
- Using your keyboard, enter the amount of crypto you want to send from Uphold to Coinbase exchange.
- Tap on the “To” button to select the cryptocurrency exchange where you want to transfer the amount.
- After selecting the “Preview Withdraw” option, paste the address of your Coinbase wallet.
- Now click on the “Preview” option, proceeding with the “Confirm” button to complete the transaction.
Are Coinbase and Uphold are Safe to Use?
Coinbase continues to outperform the competition with ease of use. The registration process is simple. You can easily find detailed information about the platform and cryptocurrency and learn how to start trading. Like, the Uphold process is user-friendly and easy to navigate the website. Advanced types of trading require some advanced investing experience, and adding stocks and metals complicates the process. However, Uphold offers a “one-step trading opportunity” that allows users to exchange crypto assets for other assets.
Both exchanges provide customer service via email or Twitter. While the Coinbase knowledge base and help articles are extensive, Uphold offers a lot of information about the platform and useful articles for aspiring traders.
After the above discussion, Uphold is one of the best secure cryptocurrency exchange platforms to trade almost any cryptocurrency on the platform. In addition, transparent platforms do not require hidden fees. Coinbase is also one of the oldest and largest cryptocurrency exchange platforms offering multiple cryptocurrencies. The platform also allows customers to receive staking rewards and independently manage their assets.
To check the latest Coinbase and Uphold cryptocurrency exchanges, you can visit their official account. We hope that this user guide will be helpful for you to transfer your crypto assets with ease.